HGE’s architectural team starts each project by listening intently to understand your project’s requirements and goals. Your input becomes the driving factor that shapes the vision of the project.
We offer a full range of architectural services including, but not limited to the list below. Our experience is broad and diversified in a variety of building types including: custom homes, single-family residential, multi-family residential, commercial, healthcare, educational, municipal, institutional, industrial, and parks and recreation. Our work includes new construction as well as minor and major remodels, additions, and renovations.
Architectural Services Include:
- Pre-design services such as; project programming, needs assessments, site evaluations.
- Master planning
- Conceptual Design/ Schematic Design
- Design development: determination of building systems, finishes, and materials.
- Accessibility compliance evaluation and design (ADA analysis)
- Code compliance and analysis
- Three-dimensional (3-D) modeling, renderings, presentation drawings
- Construction documents: detailed construction drawings for bidding and permitting. We strive for complete, clear documents for a successful construction phase.
- Construction administration including contractor selection assistance through any of the following: hard bids, negotiation, or construction manager/general contractor (CM/GC).
- Sustainable design, alternate energy systems, energy incentive programs