Landscape Architecture is a comprehensive profession, producing a synergy of hardscape and landscape planting plan design with architecture and civil infrastructure — seamlessly blending the natural and built environments.
HGE’s landscape architecture services range from the decision-making process of building location selection depending on the grading, stormwater plans and other construction aspects, to the attractiveness and utilization of the environmental features, all which add value to the development.
Our landscape architecture practice focuses on:
- Master Planning
- Site Analysis & Design
- Landscape & Irrigation Design:
- Commercial, Healthcare, School and Industrial, etc.
- Urban Plaza Design
- Amenity Plans and Entry Features
- Site Design for ADA requirements
- Governmental Permitting
- Construction Administration & Observations
- Erosion & Sediment Control:
- NPDES 1200-C, BMPs, Inspections
- Green Stormwater Infrastructure
- LID, Bioswales, Raingardens, Etc.
In addition to the above, our landscape architecture practice also assists with a variety of graphic communications.